Get your Wireless Chime installed in no time by following either the video guide or the step-by-step instructions below.
Before we begin, please take note of the following safety instructions to avoid malfunctions or damage:
- The Chime is designed for indoor use only.
- Do not expose the Chime to rain/dripping or immerse it in water.
- Do not mount the Chime close to a fireplace or expose it to high temperatures.
- Never use any cleaning chemicals or wet cloth to clean the unit. Only use a dry, clean, and soft cloth/microfiber cloth.
Step 1: Getting Started
- Unpack your Wireless Plug-in Chime.
- Find a suitable location to plug in your Chime. It should be within the range of the transmitter and easily accessible for you to hear the sound.
- Plug the Chime into an electrical outlet. The indicator tone should turn on, indicating that the Chime has power.
Step 2: Pair the Chime With Your Owl Camera
- Make sure your Owl doorbell is connected to your AnywhereCam app.
- Press and hold the Volume button for 4 seconds until the LED indicator lights up, and the Wi-Fi enters pairing status.
- Press the button on the Wi-Fi video doorbell within 5 seconds. Once the LED indicator on the Chime is flashing, the pairing is completed.
- After completing the above procedure, the pairing will quit automatically.
Step 3: Select a Tune
- Press the Tune Button to cycle through the 52 different tunes and select one.
- Press and hold the Volume Button for 4 seconds until the blue indicator is ON. Then press the Call Button.
- Press the Call Button again to play the tune you selected.
- Press and hold the volume button to adjust the sound level according to your preference.
If you want to pair two or more Wi-Fi video doorbells with the same music or the same Chime unit repeat the above operation.
Your Wireless Plug-in Chime is now ready for use! Test it out by pressing the button on the transmitter.
Ensure the longevity of your Wireless Plug-in Chime
- Dust the Chime regularly with a dry, clean, and soft cloth/microfiber cloth.
- Avoid using any cleaning chemicals or wet cloth to clean the unit.
NOTE: The Owl doorbell camera is only compatible with our wireless chime, and not compatible with any other traditional doorbell chimes.
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service team.