AnywhereCam provides a 2 years limited warranty for all new products purchased. A defective product will be replaced with an identical product and shipped to you for free.
Warranty continues from the original date of purchase.
Warranty Limitations & Exclusions
Warranty is void in the following situations:
- Products are marked as “sample” or “Not for Sale”, or sold “AS IS” or sent to you as “prototype”.
- Products are purchased from unauthorized distributors or resellers.
- Trade-marks, serial tags, product stickers have been removed, altered or tampered with.
- Products are dismantled, mishandled, improperly used or defaced.
- Abuse firmware upgrade without the authorized technician’s guidance.
- Damage has resulted from accident, dismantling, abuse, or service or modification by someone other than the appointed vendor, souse, fission or the spare part has been over the period of warranty.
- Products are damaged due to improper working environment or operation, such as improper temperature, humidity, unusual physical or electrical stress or interference, failure or fluctuation of electrical power, static electricity, using wrong power adapter, etc.
- Products are damaged due to the violation of direction on safe battery handling and usage.
- Products are damaged due to force majeure, natural disasters, etc.
- Warranty, refund or replacement are not available for products you have received or will receive in Play & Say feedback program.
- Warranty is for the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
AnywhereCam is not responsible for other extra warranties or commitments from resellers, agents, distributors, and/or third parties.
In addition to the above warranty forfeiture, AnywhereCam is not responsible for any consequential, incidental, exemplary, or special damages, including any damages for lost data or lost profiles, arising from or relating to this limited warranty or the product, and AnywhereCam’s total cumulative liability arising from or related to this limited warranty or the product will not exceed the amount paid for the product by you.