Let's get started and have your new camera up and running in no time!
In this page we will go through the following steps:
- Step 1: Create an Account
- Step 2: Log In
- Step 3: Make Sure You Are On The Home Screen
- Step 4: Add the Camera
- Step 5: Scan the QR Code
- Step 6: Press Done
- How to Reset the Camera
Step 1: Create an Account
- Go to AnywhereCam app and click on “Sign Up”
- Fill in the required information to create a new account.
- Verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to your email inbox.
Step 2: Log In
Once your account is created and verified, click on "Log In"
Enter your email and password to access your account.
Step 3: Make Sure You Are on The Home Screen
Step 4: Add the Camera
- Once the camera says "it is now connected to the internet" press the Plus sign to add the camera.
Step 5: Scan the QR Code
- Locate the QR code on the camera or the side of the original box.
- Use the camera on your mobile device to scan the QR code.
- The app will automatically go into "Adding Device" mode and show a countdown on the screen.
The bottom of the screen will display the status of the process in real time, so you can easily keep track of the progress.
Step 6: Press Done
Once the QR code is scanned, press "Done" to complete the setup process.
You can now access the live feed and adjust the settings to your preferences.
How to Reset the Camera
If you ever need to reset or power cycle your camera follow either the video guide or the step-by-step instructions below.
- Remove the back plate of the camera.
- Press and hold the reset button until you hear the confirmation tone.
- Wait until you hear a second tone until you move forward with the rest of the process.
- Once you see the blue light you're ready to set up your camera again.
Please contact our customer support team if you have any questions or need assistance with setup.