Get your Eagle camera installed in no time by following either the videos or the step-by-step instructions below.
Step 1: Select the Location
- Before you start, think about the areas that are most important to you and where you want to keep an extra eye on.
- Next, take a walk around your property and check out potential camera angles.
The best spots for the Eagle 4G or WiFi are usually by entry doors, windows, stairways, driveways, and barnyards. Just make sure that each location has a clear line of sight and no obstructions.
- Aim for a spot that's at least 10 feet high. The Eagle 4G or WiFi is an outdoor-rated camera built to be durable, but choosing the right spot will help keep it in good shape for longer.
Step 2: Getting Started
Unpack the camera and all of its components from the box. Make sure you have the camera unit, mounting hardware, and user manual.
Step 3: Sync the AnywhereCam app
Follow the steps below to set up your camera, and depending on whether you have the 4G or Wi-Fi version, please refer to the respective videos for detailed instructions:
Eagle 4G Camera Setup
Eagle WiFi Camera Setup
- Download the AnywhereCam app (available for iOS and Android) and create an account.
- Locate the two power cables and connect them, ensuring the arrows are aligned. A successful connection will be indicated by the camera initializing.
- After hearing the prompt confirming network connection, open the AnywhereCam app and ensure you're on the home screen. Tap the purple and white + sign at the top right corner.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to grant the app access to your camera phone.
For a step-by-step guide on how to set up your camera please visit Install your Eagle 4G or WiFi.
- Adjust the settings to your preferences, including motion detection and alert settings.
Step 4: Installing the Camera
- Mount the camera on a flat surface using the included mounting hardware. Make sure to select the appropriate location that provides a clear view of the area you want to monitor.
- All necessary mounting hardware is included. Some minimal drilling and small hand tools may be required.
If you are not comfortable drilling please contact us for assistance or to connect with a professional installer.
- Adjust the camera's position to optimize coverage. Modify the angle and direction as needed for the best view.
- Access the live feed and recorded footage by opening the AnywhereCam app.
Purchase cloud storage options within the app for 14 or 30 days of recorded footage.
You're now ready to start monitoring your property!
If you have any questions or need assistance with installation, please contact our customer support team.